Post with 1 note
So I have not posted anything really interesting about the gaming industry and updates and stuff so lets start.
1. Borderlands 2 is finished claiming a 58 hour campaign, probably longer.
2. Assassin’s creed 3 looks awesome
3. People are debating on the Ouya whether or not we really want a console like this. Personally I see what they are saying. Someone like me wants this console, but what about the rest of the world? I want this because its a hackable system…Also about the Ouya, it will be released march in 2013. They also made an agreement with OnLive, game streaming service.
4. WiiU is getting a ton of titles from other developers, EA said Mass Effect three is a launch title, with a virtual comic where you can make decisions from the first two games and build you Shepard from there. It is also getting Batman Akham City and Fifa. All have special features through the WiiU touchscreen
5. Microsoft tablet, The Surface is coming on the release of windows 8. Windows 8 may be like apple and close themselves off so not just anyone can develop for Windows 8. There are worries of this could kill PC gaming, after all it really is almost dead already.
6. I have no more interesting news that i find interesting