Post with 3 notes
So, for work I had to create a vine that was supposed to recreate a retro game…I chose Astroids…and I didn’t make it on Vine so now I decided to put it on tumblr
Anonymous asked: do you have any steam keys left? and if you do what games?
I’m sorry, I don’t have any STEAM keys left, However I do have some games on Humble Bundle that I could gift to you, if you want.
Here are some links to unlock these games on STEAM
FEAR 2: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=AhNHdzTquKYbA4VR
FEAR 3: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=bEEfAY4rzBcXyhky
Batman Arkham City Game of the Year: https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=RkDHtx84en3f7NYC
If you weren’t listed as Anon I would just send these to you, but I guess this is the next best thing. All the links should work, if there is any problem feel free to send me an ask or even an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I will even accept you on steam if you would like I am
You of all people should know - there’s nothing so CRUEL as MEMORY.
Photoset with 2 notes
This was me cosplaying as Joker for Halloween. I do plan to wear this to the Philadelphia ComicCon.
I used inspiration from the Animated Series (Both the 1990’s and The Batman Series). Along with that I used some inspiration from the Heath Ledger and Jack Nicholson Jokers when coming up with the makeup any outfit.
My friend Becci did my makeup…she had to put up with me while she did this (she’s dressed as Columbia from Rocky Horror Picture Show in some of the pictures).
Everything was bought and put together by me, it is not a store bought costume. The only thing that licensed is the cane, but I spray painted that black because gold isn’t a good color with that outfit.
I found this little book on ‘Vadar’s little Princess’
It is so adorable!
GIVE THIS TO ME! NOW!
so much epicness…
I just want to start by saying I love the first two Assassin’s Creed games. I love the gameplay and combat and parkour in Assassin’s Creed 1 and 2. In fact the first game is one of my favorite games of all time.
I am about 20% to 30% into Assassin’s Creed 3 and I’m just so bored with it. Most people I talk to really don’t seem to understand why though. Well, here’s why.
1. Both the story and Characters are just uninspired and boring. I have literally no interest…Unlike the first two games where the characters had both interesting stories and personalities…no one can forget Ezio.
2. The city is boring…Unlike the other games where you are in these really interesting times in history even if nothing interesting is going on, here you are stuck in colonial America. Now that’s not a bad thing, but they chose Boston of all places. A place with no really high buildings, a place with not as many interesting historical areas, and just a boring city. I understand using Boston because it was a big part of the revolution, but it’s just a boring city to run around in. A city such as Philadelphia would have been a much much better city to do a lot of the main things in. Actually…america at that time wasn’t full of many tall places at all…so why not use that creative licence you guys have and play around with it.
3. Climbing mechanics aren’t as interesting in AC3. The trees climbing thing was a cool idea…but in execution it’s literally pushing two buttons and looking in the right direction…it’s super linear and really not interesting…but it is cool to look at. Along with that, because, like I mentioned before, the buildings aren’t as fun to climb, the mechanics just aren’t there…I feel like if that altered the mechanics to better fit this game or changed the world a bit, this could have been much better than it was.
4. Historical figures are not as interesting because of bad writing. That’s really all I have to say. The writing in Assassins Creed 3 isn’t that good.
5. So in the other games, assassin’s creed was a linear game in an opened world environment. While there was a lot to do, but wasn’t like GTA where tat other stuff is the main focus. With AC3 they try to make assassin’s creed 3 into a true open world experience, but the problem is with the mechanics it doesn’t work that well. To be honest the hunting mechanics and things like that are just stupid to me…i mean it’s cool at first, but it’s really jut kind of there. I also feel they made a lot of the game more complicated, which again, isn’t bad, but they shouldn’t have done that with assassin’s creed.
I will continue playing Assassin’s Creed 3. The game is still fun, and the mechanics that work, I still love. I also LOVELOVELOVE the naval battles. Oh My GOD those are fun.
Page 1 of 74